web hit counter

Sexcapades and Sexperience

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A Nurse a Day Keeps the Doctor Away

I was sick that time and my parents had to take me to the hospital. I had a severe fever, it caused me to not to attend my classes for 2days. I was wearing only boxer shorts and a shirt when they took me to the hospital. I was confined for 2 days. There was a nurse that entered my room. She was not so beautiful but her skin was perfect. It was so smooth! I can see her undies through her skirt. And she smells so good. She smells like sweet chocolates. She told me to take off my clothes and wear only the patient clothes. I was surprised that without hesitations she helped me to take it off because my right hand had dextrose. She pulls my boxer shorts and accidentally her arms had hit my German Franks. It quickly reacted and erected! The nurse was shocked and I heard her whispered. "Oh! What a big dick!"

I play a joke on her. "Nurse, Nurse I am sick call the doctor very quick!"

She smiled and licked the head of my dick while touching my balls. She deep throated my dick! Oh man! That was the greatest blowjob I had ever experienced. I felt that I was fucking that time. I can see her eyes happy with what she was doing.

While she was giving me a blowjob, my pubic hair got stocked on her braces. That really hurts! :) The funny thing was she didn’t notice it. I didn't tell her that my slimy white milk will be ready to explode in no time. :) And when I felt it will explode, I hold the back of her head and pulled it. She reacted and pulled away my German Franks out on her mouth and away from her uniform. But I saw her uniform with a white liquid and I didn't tell her. She ran out of my room. :)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home