web hit counter

Sexcapades and Sexperience

Monday, May 01, 2006

Bloody Sex

Have you ever tried to fuck a girl when she has her monthly period? Maybe not all men tried. But if you will ask me my answer would be “Yes”. It’s just an accident and I won’t do it again! Never! I know what you are thinking of right now. It was very messy and smells like a raw fish.

It happened one time when me and my friends had a house party. We were all drunk back then. Some of my friends were fell asleep already. But because it was my house I had to clean up our mess.

Cleaning up was finished. I feel sleepy. I went up in my room and lay down. Then I just felt something. There was somebody on my bed. The lights were off that is why I didn’t noticed it.

I just heard a voice of a girl. She said “Ouch!” I recognized that voice. It was my friend Brenda.

Because I am drunk I didn’t let the opportunity passed. I have the courage to do the evil naughty things that came up on my mind. I want to fuck her. And it was the first time that there is a girl on my bed.

I kissed her right away. I was so shocked because she didn’t refused and I felt that she wants to be fucked to. I quickly undress her pants and undies and let my German Franks in on her pussy. We have a bumpy ride! Her pussy was wet. Really wet and… sticky… yuck....

I was really horny that time. After that we both fell asleep. I was the first who woke up. I saw my German Franks with ketchup! I turned my head on Brenda and I saw her undies with sandwich. I mean she has a feminine napkin on her undies and it was full of blood! I run to the bathroom and quickly washed my German Franks. I put soap and alcohol 3 times and still the smell didn’t leave my German Franks. Worst isn’t it?!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home